Each member of the team will utilize one of the research articles below to create an info-graphic to present to the other team members. Each member will choose a different article and give a 7 minute presentation followed by some time for feedback and discussion.
Some Research Articles to Choose From
- Collaboration - Explore the best practices when it comes to having good formative collaboration.
- Feedback - Learn about the different levels of feedback and what the research says about the best times to apply those levels of feedback in the classroom.
- Fishbone Diagram - Quickly get to the root causes of an issue utilizing this powerful cause and effect diagram.
- Inside the Black Box - Raising standards through classroom assessment. Improving formative assessment to raise student achievement.
- Understanding Mirrored and Aligned Assessments - Find out more about mirrored and aligned assessments and the ideal times to use each type of assessment in the classroom.
- Power Standards - Explore a process that leads to identification of specific standards to emphasize most throughout the school year.
- Unwrapped Standards - Explore the process of unwrapping standards in more detail.